Your Pro-line Australian 12 Month Repair or Replacement Warranty
Please refer to your individual appliance user manual for the specific Pro-line Australian Commercial or Domestic Repair or Replacement Warranty timeframe.
Pro-line warrants the appliance to the first purchaser and subject to the stated conditions:
The term "Domestic" when referring to our warranty is defined as personal use in the home by the user.
The term "Commercial" when referring to our warranty is defined as use in a commercial setting or using the product on a commercial scale regardless of where the product is stored.
Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the manufactured product within the specified warranty timeframe of your appliance, as specified in the user manual, from date of purchase.
If a product is found to be faulty there is a 90 day return policy from the date of purchase. Products returned to store MUST be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. For warranty claims outside of 90 days from date of purchase, product will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Repair or replacement costs of the product will be covered under warranty by Pro-line.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The benefits given to you by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer law in relation to the goods or services to which this warranty relates.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Conditions of this Warranty:
- This product has been fully installed in accordance with the user manual installation instructions.
- The warranty extends only to repairing or replacing any component that proves to be defective in material or workmanship.
- The warranty does not cover defects occasioned by misuse, alterations, accidents, or used for other than the intended purpose.
- The warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by accident, fire, floods, power surges or black outs.
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty claims. Please keep purchase receipt in a safe place.
Pro-line Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 4187 Norwood South LPO SA 5067