Shipping and Returns Policy
Free Australia Wide Shipping for orders over $99 AUD
$9.95 AUD Flat rate shipping for orders under $99 AUD
Handling time 1-2 business days.
If your order is placed before 2pm, your order will be processed before the COB the following day, Monday - Friday.
Shipping times will vary based on your location, but you can expect your delivery within 4-7 workings days.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
If your product arrives faulty on day of delivery you have 14 days to return it.
If your product is faulty within the warranty timeframe, please login and fill out the warranty request.
If your product is faulty after your warranty expires, please login and fill out the "Out of Warranty" form.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
All products to be returned at the customers cost to:
Pro-line Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 4187 Norwood South
LPO SA 5067
HOW do customers return items?
Products returned to store MUST be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. For warranty claims outside of 90 days from date of purchase, product will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Repair or replacement costs of the product will be covered under warranty by Pro-line. Pro-line will send return authorisation once return request is finalised.
Warranty does not cover consumables and spare parts, such as; gaskets, bags, rolls, teflon tapes, heat bars, drip trays, mouth pieces, power cords, calibration services and canisters.
CREDIT for returns?
If you qualify for a credit it will be deposited into your Bank Account.
Instore return option?
If you return items in-store they must be taken to the original place of purchase.
Items do not need to be in the original packaging for returns, however they must be fully protected and package well.
Tip* the Breathalyser is better if shipped in original plastic box.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Change of Mind Returns:
Change of mind returns are accepted only where goods are:
- As new and are not used, worn or opened and have all the original packaging (including any outer packaging shipper) and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken;
- returned within 14 days of the customer's order being received;
- in a resalable condition;
- not damaged in any way.
- The customer bears the risk of the return and is responsible for the costs of return postage.
- The goods will only be refunded once the goods are confirmed and received, and verified to meet the return requirements above. The initial shipping fee charged to the customer to send the goods will not be refunded or credited.
- Where a customer returns as a change of mind return, and the goods do not meet the criteria set out in this section, the goods will be sent back to the customer at the customer's cost. If the customer does not agree to pay for the goods to be sent back, we may negotiate a resolution with the customer.
Catch.com.au customer support contact:
Pro-line Australia can be contacted via Catch Messaging and we will return all messages via Catch messaging.